We apologize, but we currently working on a translation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a category from the Menu
If your question is not answered here please let us know
1 - AzurA Booking System
Why does the AzurA Booking System ask for so many details?
The AzurA Booking System is configured to collect very specific information required to provide you the best possible 5-Star Quality service and support we promise when you arrive as our guest in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- AzurA Booking assigns you a system generated random password needed for authenticating with our server
- AzurA Booking requires a valid email account for this purpose
- Once in AzurA Booking System and after participating in at least one Self-Help Workshop and Seminar you automatically earn the privilege status of an AzurA Life-Time Member which gives you complete access to this members only restricted area and all of it's many advantages
I notice the AzurA Booking System has a 2-step process. Why is that?
When you first decide to register your interest with AzurA we assume it will not be possible to provide all the necessary information required for a complete booking of your AzurA seat. For your convenience AzurA has implemented a 2-step booking process
- AzurA Booking Step 1 collects all the personal information necessary to prepare for the support we promise you for the duration of your selected stay with us
- After Step 1 you will also have the opportunity to research the best possible flight schedules and to visit your local bank to complete your offline payment procedure
- Once you have your confirmed travel itinerary and completed the offline payment return to complete Step 2 - the final step of the AzurA Booking Process
Could you explain how to complete step 2 of the AzurA Booking Process?
- Once you have completed Step 1 AzurA sends you a confirmation email with your Transaction I.D.
- Kindly keep this Transaction I.D. safe as you will need it to complete Step 2
- Return to our website and login using your AzurA login information
- Select 'Flight Details' from the 'Book Here' button on the AzurA main menu
- Note: This is a crucial step for AzurA. We want to be there for you when you arrive in Chiang Mai so please double check ALL your information BEFORE you go to "Process Registration"
- AzurA needs your Flight Number, Arr/Dep day(s), Date(s) and time(s)
- Lastly, check once again there are no more adjustments necessary
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to 'Process your Registration
- AzurA will once again send you a system generated email with ALL the information you previously entered
- Verify once more for accuracy of information
- Print out and bring a copy with you when you visit AzurA here in Chiang Mai
How much time do I have between Step 1 and 2 of the AzurA Booking Process?
A grand total of 14 (fourteen) days
- AzurA Step 1 is similar to your seat registration and will be valid for a period of 14 days - calculated from the day and time of your initial interaction with the AzurA Booking System interface
- Please be sure to return to our website within this time to complete your booking
- Failure to do so will result in an AzurA system automated cancellation and consequently a loss of your previously reserved seat
What happens if I loose or forget my user-name and/or password?
- Select the ‘Forgot my user-name/password’ option below the login field and our system will send a replacement to your AzurA registered email address immediately
- Another reason AzurA requires a valid email account
- Please make sure to add www.azura-zenter.org to your email 'safe' list to avoid our emails getting lost in your Spam folder
I have not being receiving any AzurA emails since I registered on your website. Why is this?
One of the main reasons for this might be your email client Spam Filter is set too strictly
- Open your Spam Mail and verify no AzurA email reside there
- Add our domain: http://www.azura-zenter.org to your list of trusted websites
- Use your AzurA login information and verify the information in your AzurA Profile has not changed
Is my information safe with AzurA?
- AzurA does not violate anyone’s privacy. We do not believe nor are we interested in sharing or selling your personal details to any third parties, regardless
How can I be sure my seat is confirmed?
Once you have successfully completed the Booking Process our system sends you an email confirmation with a Transaction I.D. and a recap of your entire booking information.
- We encourage you to verify these details carefully for both of our interests please
- The AzurA Self-Help Workshop and Seminar Transaction I.D. is your personal guarantee of a confirmed seat
- Please print and bring a copy of this confirmation with you when you visit us here in Chiang Mai
I want to participate in the workshop but I need time to research the best possible flight schedule. Do you have any recommendations?
- For this main reason AzurA announces all workshop schedules way in advance in our Self-Help Workshop and Seminar Schedule
- AzurA maintains an ongoing and very successful relationship with our partner Travel Agency who will be happy to assist with your travel arrangements
- They are a highly respected and successful agency here in Chiang Mai and are one of the few Thai travel agencies authorized to issue E-Tickets directly to and from your port of origin
Can I book a workshop for me and my partner at the same time using the same form?
- AzurA Booking System offers a 'Group" booking option and assumes all other information, apart from the names, entered in the required data fields are common to both partners on the form
- Currently the Group option is limited to a maximum of two persons only
- The Booking system will communicate with the primary name on the form
Note: Each participant must register individually so as to take full advantage of the exclusive AzurA Life-Time Membership privileges explained in the Membership Category of these FAQ’s
My partner and I live at two different addresses or locations. Can I use the same form for both of us?
- As long as your partner understands without registering there will be no access to any Members Only areas
- AzurA Bookings will automatically address the primary registrant for all subsequent transactions and/or AzurA management system communications
What is the maximum number of participants for each workshop?
Experience has proved to AzurA the best maximum number of participants for a successful and focused workshop to be no more than twenty (20)
What happens if a workshop has reached full capacity?
AzurA Bookings automatically opens up seats for the next chronologically scheduled workshop
Can I choose which weekly workshop I would like to attend?
Once the featured workshop bookings have reached capacity and been closed AzurA Booking Systems automatically opens seats for the next Self-Help Workshop and Seminars
- AzurA Self-Help Workshop and Seminar bookings are scheduled chronologically and can not be freely selected
Is there a cut-off date for Booking?
- AzurA must fix a workshop cut-off date to arrange for your arrival and to provide you the five-star quality service we promise
- The cut-off date for all AzurA Self-Help Workshops and Seminars are one (1) calendar week prior to the selected workshop begin date
In the event I am forced to cancel my booking where can I go to read your cancellation policy?
AzurA hopes this does not happen but in case it does our cancellation policy has a clearly defined process
2 - Self-Help Workshop and Seminars
I have no real understanding of this concept except what I have picked up from other sources. Will I be able to follow the Self-Help Workshops and Seminars?
- Leona is a very experienced and skilled instructor and will walk you through every step of this powerful concept
- As your comfort level increases this will no longer be a concern
- You will also have ample time to practice and become familiar with all the 'tools' and exercises Leona will help you learn
The duration of each workshop is fixed and so are the days?
- Each workshop lasts 5 days beginning on Thursday and ending the following Wednesday
- Each workshop officially begins at 09:00 and ends at 18:00 daily
- These workshop days and time slots are fixed
Can I expect hand-outs and/or participant material?
- Each participant will receive a well designed and clearly outlined AzurA Participant Manual which contains all necessary information for the workshop and also for your own practice sessions when you return home
Will there be an extra cost attached for this material?
- Your workshop is an all inclusive package and you are not expected to pay for any workshop related materials
I understand this knowledge is constantly being updated. Will these updates be available to me after the workshop as well?
- After participating in the AzurA Self-Help Workshop and Seminar each participant automatically gains the privileged status of an AzurA Life-Time Member
- All AzurA Life-Time Members have complete access to all New Russian Knowledge related updates and other important information intended for personal and non-commercial use only
Is there a Membership Fee?
- This is an exclusive privilege for all AzurA workshop participants only and is FREE of all charges
Can I become a member without participating in a workshop?
- The members only area contains New Russian Knowledge related information and can only benefit those who have participated in our workshops
- The members only area is a privileged status awarded to all AzurA Self-Help Workshop and Seminars attendees to keep them up-to-date, well informed and in touch with Leona and the rest of the AzurA Community
3 - Package Details
I understand my all inclusive workshop entitles me to a room. What can I expect in my room and what am I expected to pay for that is not included in the workshop package?
Each AzurA participant is entitled to one Standard Room
- These standard rooms are assigned to AzurA by our partner resort
- Your room comes with an in-room tea/coffee service (included), A daily breakfast (included), a Mini-Bar (not included), Internet (not included, you pay approx. 1.00THB/minute), Room–Service (not included).
- You will be expected to pay for any other resort services you use which are not covered by your AzurA Terms and Conditions Agreement
Where can I find this agreement?
The AzurA Terms and Conditions Agreement can be found here
4 - Price and Payment Structure
I notice you have a tiered price structure. Please explain?
- AzurA Early Bird booking periods provide a price break
- Once the AzurA Early Bird offer expires all participants will be expected to pay the standard fee
- Single participants are asked to pay the standard Workshop fees
- AzurA Groups (max. 2 persons) receive a price break since they will be traveling, attending and living together in the same room for the selected duration of their selected stay with us
- It is an advantage to travel with a partner who is also interested in learning about this powerful New Russian Knowledge to take advantage of this group price break
- Local residents in Chiang Mai not interested in staying with us overnight are asked to please contact us for details
Are there any alternative payment options other than the ones currently listed?
- AzurA operates in Thailand as a legal registered company and must wait for proper certification and authorization before including any alternate payment methods
- Currently AzurA is only authorized to accept offline bank payments
- AzurA is committed to offering its participants the easiest and best solution to make payments
- Soon as AzurA is authorized to accept additional payment options we will post this important update on our web site
- Please contact us if we can be of any further help or assistance in this regard
Can I make split payments?
- Please make your total payment in full as soon as possible to secure your seat
- AzurA must pre-pay all of its service items at the time of reservation/booking with our partners to keep confusion and misunderstandings to a minimum
- Our partners do not accept split payments from us which does not enable AzurA to transfer this service on to you
What is the last date to make payments?
This date coincides with the workshop booking dates
- The last open booking date of a workshop is also the last payment date for that particular workshop
- Once bookings are closed participants will be automatically moved onto the AzurA waiting list and assigned the next chronological workshop
- AzurA must fill the current workshop seats first before opening up the next workshop
- Failure to make the payment on time will automatically cancel the booking in the AzurA Booking System
- The AzurA Booking System allows 14 business days to successfully complete the payment procedure to avoid unnecessary automatic cancellation
I understand the AzurA Self-Help all inclusive Package is currently priced at 44.977THB. Does this amount have a significant meaning?
The figure in itself is significant as it has been derived from the ‘Healing Numbers’ about which you will learn more in detail during the workshop
- Briefly, 4=Interaction with the Outside World, 9= The Creator and 7=Love
Is it possible for me to get a receipt I could use for Tax purposes in my home country?
- AzurA is a fully legal and recognized service provider in Thailand as can be seen here and are happy to issue you a receipt in person before you return to your home country
5 - Food
I have heard that Thai food can be very spicy is this true?
- Traditional Thai food can at times be classified as very spicy if one is not accustomed to it
I cannot handle spicy food at all or at least not very well. Do I have any options?
- Our partner resort has been successfully serving international guests for many years and is aware of the differences in tastes
- During our Booking process please indicate this preference and our partner resort will be happy to accommodate your wishes
- There are a variety of delicious dishes served for the duration of the 5-day/6-nights workshop and AzurA mealtime is always a wonderful and enjoyable group experience
I am a strict vegetarian. I hope this will not be an issue?
Not at all.
- Our partner resort is very accomplished at preparing delicious vegetarian dishes as well
I am a Diabetic. Do I need to be concerned about the food preparation?
Not at all.
- Please make sure to indicate this clearly during the booking process and allow us to best accommodate your very specific needs
I do have a few allergies that are food related. What should I do?
Please make sure to indicate this clearly during the booking process so we are prepared when you arrive
I have a dietary preference that is not mentioned here. What now?
Please make sure to indicate this clearly during the booking process and we will get back to you with suitable options
6 - AzurA Services
Reading the information in this section I need to ask, is AzurA also a travel agency of some sort?
- AzurA is not a travel agency of any kind but we are available to help and support your travel needs
- AzurA is purely focused on helping to share this powerful New Russian Knowledge with you and everyone else
- That alone is AzurA's main priority and AzurA's only mission
- The services and packages listed are purely recommendations from our partner Travel Agent and provided as an additional service for your information and convenience
- The reason AzurA listed these travel options is to offer you the opportunity of combining your Workshop and Seminar needs with a short vacation or holiday and hopes these recommendations might provide useful information
I am interested in finding out more details about these additional travel, day-trip packages. Who do I contact?
- If you feel more comfortable, feel free to copy AzurA as well and we will try and monitor developments on your behalf
Does AzurA assume any responsibility at all for these additional travel, day-trip services?
- AzurA accepts no responsibility for any services outside of the scope of our AzurA Self-Help Workshops and Seminars
- AzurA is not a travel agency and as such has no experience in this specialized customer service area
- AzurA maintains a solid and trusted relationship with our partner service provider and can only recommend their services based on successful experiences and participant feedback
- We have always had great reviews regarding their service and support
Are these additional days combined in the AzurA all inclusive workshop-package?
- All days outside of the official 5-Night/6-Day AzurA Package will carry a nominal surcharge
- These affordable rates are listed on the AzurA Booking Form
When am I expected to book these days and are they restricted?
The room rate is provided to AzurA exclusively and is not restricted by the number of additional days
- At the time of your workshop booking there is an extra field provided named ‘Extra Days’, Enter your selection there and the form will calculate your adjusted payment amount
If AzurA is not responsible for these trips who manages them for me?
Our partner Travel Agent will take care of all those arrangements for you
- AzurA is always close by in case we can be of any assistance at all so your stay with us here in Chiang Mai will always be a happy and memorable experience
7 - Membership
I am very interested in becoming an AzurA Life Time Member. What do I need to know?
To become an AzurA Life Time Member you must have participated in at least one of our Self-Help Basic Workshops and Seminars
- This is an exclusive privilege for AzurA Self-Help Workshop and Seminar participants only
- As a privileged member you will gain access to the AzurA Life-Time Members Only area and have the opportunity to stay in touch with any and all developments around and within this powerful New Russian Knowledge
- AzurA will keep all its members updated and the information posted in this restricted area is for your personal and non-commercial use only
- Please do not share your AzurA login information with anyone else for security purposes
- As a Life-Time Member you will also have access to our AzurA Forum and the exclusive opportunity to keep in contact with other AzurA participants past and present, to ask questions and for support, share your personal successes and comment on all New Russian Knowledge content areas and experiences
- AzurA will be adding more exciting features as we continue to grow with your help, input and support
- Some features under consideration are the ability to upload photos and videos and articles written by our members that could be of interest to other members
- Best of all, this is all yours for no extra or hidden fees
- Yes, this is your entitlement as an AzurA participant and is absolutely FREE!
AzurA hopes you found this information helpful
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any additional service