We apologize, but we currently working on a translation.
AzurA Cancellation Policy
If you are interested in attending, or have already paid for a spot at one of our events, you may like to know what our policy is on cancellations.
AzurA respects and appreciates your personal reasons for a cancellation without question. We ask that you kindly extend us the same courtesy with the understanding that AzurA is contractually obligated to honor and fulfill all related financial obligations with our Partners for every confirmed AzurA seat.
• If you cancel a scheduled event more than three weeks (16 business days and by 16:00 Bangkok time) before the event, AzurA will refund 20% less the total amount you paid for each registration. (i.e. 20% of the total amount per person is not refundable) This is applied towards bank, admin and other associated fees and charges.
o Example: If you cancel a scheduled event beginning Thursday, 05.26.2011, you must do so by Thursday, 05.05.2011 and by 16:00 Bangkok time.
• If you cancel a scheduled event three weeks (16 business days and by 5pm Bangkok time) or less, but more than one week (5 business days) before the scheduled event, AzurA will refund half (50%) of the total amount you paid for each registration.
o Example: If you cancel a scheduled event beginning Thursday, 05.26.2011, you must do so by Thursday, 05.05.2011 and by 5pm Bangkok time, and before Thursday, 05.19.2011 and by 16:00 Bangkok time.
• If your cancellation is one week or less before the scheduled event, you arrive late or simply do not show up for the scheduled event, AzurA will not refund any portion of the total amount paid.
o Example: If you cancel a scheduled event beginning Thursday, 05.26.2011, but after Thursday, 05.19.2011 and by 16:00 Bangkok time.
1. You can reschedule your booking for a future AzurA Self-Help Workshop and Seminar – provided there is a vacant seat. There will be no surcharge applied.
2. You can send a replacement at no extra charge to you.
a. You simply need to let AzurA know as early as possible.
b. Please send AzurA a confirmation with your replacement’s full name, address and all other pertinent information. (Kindly refer to your personal AzurA email confirmation for these important details).
c. AzurA will accept your replacement up to three (3) business days and by 16:00 Bangkok time before the scheduled event begin day, date and time.
d. Your replacement is responsible directly to you for the amount you paid AzurA.
e. AzurA assumes no responsibility for any agreements whatsoever entered upon between you and your replacement.
Note: AzurA business days are considered:-
10:00 – 16:00 (Bangkok Time), Monday - Friday (Except holidays)
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us